Friday, November 4, 2011

Hey there, I know it's been a few weeks. So obviously, it's November, and the middle of the semester. It would seem that re-starting a picture book, that's meant to take you all semester to complete, now is a bad idea. Regardless, that is what I've done, and it's going to be awesome.

I'm not doing my illustrations in the order that they will appear in the book, and I will be uploading them (or at least some of them) as I do them. So don't try and figure out what's happening in the stories based on the chronology of the illustrations posted here.

My book is a collection of four Grimm's Fairy Tales. There will be about 15 illustrations total and a cover. The cover will come at the very end. Here are two interior illustrations:


Title page

from Rapunzel

I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment